A Chief Marketing Officer who has created brand sales and success for companies in a wide range of market segments.
An integrated marketing pioneer who has managed significant business units and large teams across multiple disciplines.
Conducts deep dives into category brand positions and initiates online word-of-mouth social sharing studies to uncover brand perceptions that lead to new brands, service offerings or innovative pricing structures.
A strong strategist, polished communicator and proven leader and mentor.
Career Portfolio Highlights
- Recruited to revitalize FCB's flagship NY office. Made significant new hires, revamped New Business program. Added two significant accounts and generated $5 million from existing clients. Increased overall revenue by 10.5% ($11 million).
- Hired by Grey Worldwide to start-up a new technology-focused division. Won four major accounts, generating $35 million in total revenue and 20% profit margin, ahead of target.
- Grey Atlanta's escalating costs were diminishing profits. Increased profits from $65,000 to $4 million
- MBA, Marketing, FORDHAM UNIVERSITY
- BS, Marketing & Management, FORDHAM UNIVERSITY
- Executive Leadership Program (ELP), American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As)
- BellSouth, Borden, Drake's, The Coca-Cola Company, Gerber, Hershey, Hertz, IHOP, Kraft/Nabisco, Lysol Brands, Met Life, Motorola, Nokia, Oracle, Radisson Hotel Group, Unisys, Verizon